Electro-catalytic oxidation technology directly degrades organic pollutants through electrode reaction imposed by an applied electric field.Combined with catalytic activity of the electrodes, the technology can generate a large number of free radicals with strong oxidation capacity to degrade organic pollutants. Due to its outstanding oxidation ability, low requirements on reaction conditions and hard to cause secondary pollution, the electro-catalytic oxidation technology is considered to be the most promising method.
(1) The modular unit only consumes electric energy, and does not need to add any chemical agents, thus no secondary pollution;
(2) The reaction is carried out at normal temperature and pressure, therefore the operation is safe, simple and flexible;
(3) Various types of electric energy excitation catalysts can be combined and customized for higher efficient and stable;
(4) The catalyst carrier is a stable alloy without consumption, the chemical properties of the catalysts are stable and toxic free. the service life is long, and the catalyst can be reused to ensure the lasting and efficient catalytic reaction;
(5) The modular assembly of LEC catalytic oxidation device can quickly realize engineering application, with higher automatic operational degree and less labor operation;
(6) The reaction equipment is compact, small in floor area, thus shortening the foundation construction period, and saving civil construction investment;
(7)LEC catalytic oxidation has fast degradation speed and low energy consumption. When applied to pretreatment, toxic pollutants can be decomposed and converted, thus improving the biodegradability of the wastewater. When applied to advanced treatment, the effluent can be discharged or reused directly.
The technology aims at the pretreatment and advanced treatment of wastewater with high concentration, high toxicity, high chroma, difficult biochemistry, high salt and high chlorine, and can greatly reduce the chroma and COD of the wastewater at low cost.
● Dye, chemical and pharmaceutical wastewater; Coking and petroleum wastewater;
● Printing and dyeing wastewater; Leather wastewater;
● Wastewater from chemical industry park.